Friday, January 31, 2014

15 Movies

It was one of those Facebook memes – "Rules: don't take too long to think about it. 15 movies you've seen that will always stick with you. The first 15 you can recall in no more than 15 minutes. Don't ponder on your top favourite 15 movies – just go with the initial 15. Then tag 15 friends, including me because i'm interested in seeing what movies my friends choose."

I started writing in 2010, got to 13, stopped, saved as a draft, and forgot about it. Found it again yesterday. There have been two movies since 2010 that left a lasting impression, so I added those and was done. I'm not one to tell 15 other people, "Here, now you do this," but here are mine. No surprises if you know me at all. What are yours?

It's a Wonderful Life
The Wizard of Oz
Casablanca
E.T.
Serenity
To Kill a Mockingbird
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Joyeaux Noel
Gojira (original version of Godzilla)
John Carter
A Christmas Story
Glory
Shenandoah
Ikiru
Marvel's The Avengers

No comments: