Sunday, November 27, 2011

Uncle Warren's Cyber Monday Blowout

Here's your chance to have the books, the music and other odds and ends for Cyber Monday.



Today I am offering my latest book, A Scream of Consciousness, along with the book and audiobook of Refuse to be Afraid, for a mere $16.99 plus shipping and handling. Regular price for all three is about $39. Click here for all you need to know.


I have also cut the price in half for downloading my album Ten Thousand Days at CD Baby. This 2010 release has become a legend in my own mind, and now you can own it for a mere $4.95 - or download individual favorites for 49 cents. Learn more by clicking here.


You can also now download my 1985 album Watershed for free, and if you're interested in browsing the other products of my self-publishing adventure, here's a link to the whole shebang. If you buy anything at Lulu, you can get another 35% off using the code CYBERMONDAY 325.

Thanks for your support - I hope you enjoy the tunes - and Happy Cyber Monday!

No comments: